Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas! Off Blogosphere for a week!


My mirror is not completely done so the posting on the before & after of my furniture painting class will have to wait. It's Friday.. & Keith & I are in Japan!!

Keith has been having 'VWC' Vacation Withdrawal Syndrome since leaving North America & is in desperate need of a holiday. So for our next travelogue, we have decided on Japan - lots of culture, cool architecture, awesome food.  I have scheduled for this posting to be posted after we've left. :)

As usual, I have planned trips to flea markets & some not to be missed interior design stores.. Also.. thanks to a friend in Tokyo, we will be going to Nagatacho Kurosawa - a restaurant opened by Akira Kurosawa's daughter (she was the costume designer for his films). The restaurant is designed to evoke the image of actual samurai living and eating among the patrons. Can't wait!!

Till we're back.. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!


1 comment: