Saturday, May 28, 2011

Warehouse conversion opportunity: slipping away..

Firstly, I have to apologize for neglecting this little blog of mine. I was under the impression that no one was reading. But I have been told otherwise recently... so this is my second attempt to keep it going! Booyah! LOL

Anyways, a LOT has happened in my absence of blogging. Took up a job that requires quite a bit of travelling, hence my sporadic blogging. Maybe I should learn how to post from my Iphone! Anyways, did some exciting design store oogling on my recent trip to Chicago - I LOVE EVERYTHING in the Jonathan Adler store.. well almost everything.. Anyways, more on that in my future post. Keith did his usual food exploration as well in Chicago.. so he was quite pleased with that.

Anyways, Keith & I are on the hunt for our new abode & I came across this wonderful warehouse.. Now.. I really really wanted this place but.... this place does not have certificate of occupation, the bank doesn't like it & my solicitor is advising against it... unless it's a cash purchase &/or if it's going for a song.

This place used to be a nut factory and is sooo.. exciting that I have already drawn up a floor plan & envisioned the space with the alterations and finishes that I wanted to put in it.. I even had a builder to look at it to estimate cost of renovation.

This is going on auction tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to give that up at the eleventh hour.. was stressed up thinking about it for the past 2 days..

Link of this property here while lasts. Here's what I'll be missing:





Arghh... Heartbreak...

By the Quirky One

1 comment: